Benefits of Bamboo:
- requires little water to grow and sustain
- grows rapidly, up to three feet per day
- harvesting does not require deforestation
- grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- biodegrades in the soil by micro organisms and sunlight
- contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- absorbs and breathes more than cotton
Colors Available: Moody Blue and Weeping Willow
Sizes Available for Up To 18″ Mattresses: Twin, Full, Queen, King, Cal King
Your sheet set will include:
– Twin 38 x 75: one flat, one fitted & one standard/queen pillowcase (21″ x 32″)
– Full 54 x 75: one flat, one fitted & two standard/queen pillowcases (21″ x 32″)
– Queen 60 x 80: one flat, one fitted & two standard/queen pillowcases (21″ x 32″)
– King 76 x 80: one flat, one fitted & two king pillowcases (21″ x 38″)
– Cal King 72 x 84: one flat, one fitted & two king pillowcases (21″ x 38″)
• Light weight 300 thread count is perfect for cooler sleeping
• Over-sized flat sheet never has trouble tucking
• Fits up to 18″ mattresses
• No dyes or harsh chemicals and hypoallergenic
Exchange / Return Policy: Sheets can be returned in new, unopened condition for an exchange or refund minus round trip shipping costs. Once opened, sheets are no longer returnable.
|CARE INSTRUCTIONS||Machine wash cold, dry low. High heat creates excessive shrinkage.
To reduce wrinkles: Do not over stuff the dryer. Remove promptly after drying. While still warm put immediately on your bed.
What is GOTS Certification?
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the leading worldwide standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. GOTS certification represents the most demanding organic standards that any product or manufacturer can meet.